Public Relations Account Supervisor, Technology
Who We Are:
Interdependence Public Relations is a full-service digital PR and integrated marketing firm supercharged by the most advanced technology ever in public relations to maximize consistent media placements in prestigious media and industry outlets. It's an experience that stands apart. We are a passionate group of professionals partnering with people and brands to look at the big picture and drive impactful results. Our performance-driven team consists of former journalists, communicators, marketers, creative experts and more. We embrace an entrepreneurial mindset, thinking outside of the box, expert storytelling, fierce collaboration and learning new things every day.
Interdependence Public Relations is seeking to hire an Account Supervisor to support the agency’s top clients. The ideal candidate is someone who has deep expertise in technology including media relations and is willing to roll up their sleeves to work on other verticals, if needed. This is an opportunity to take on a role as a strategic advisor and a partner to clients, deliver executive-level PR strategies, uncover compelling narratives and help teams across the agency secure top-tier press. In this position you’ll work alongside senior leaders across the organization to manage accounts, projects, budgets and teams both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicates big picture logistics and tactics to team
- Defines and adjusts strategies appropriately
- Provides direct counsel and is seen as an expert plus a valuable partner by the client
- Functions as primary support to Directors and Vice President
- Writes comprehensive client and new business plans, requiring minimal edits from senior leaders
- Takes an active role in developing new business for practice area or participating in presentations
- Writes and edits client materials
- Able to lead client meetings and presentations independently
- Builds framework to track and measure client results
- Works alongside Vice President to monitor account profitability, track hours, etc.
- Facilitates professional development opportunities for the agency (i.e. lunch and learns, etc.)
- Provides fundamental management and mentorship to Senior Account Executives and Account Executives
- Actively builds firm visibility through networking opportunities and new marketing initiatives
- Demonstrates expertise in tech and/or finance
- Seeks new development opportunities to refine skills and industry expertise